Sunday 15 May 2011

Photo Spam

My Bougainvillea plant, the colour turned out wonky in the photo but beautiful nonetheless.

An Echeveria succulent, I've affectionately named it Chancho.

Cinnamon Basil flowers, intensely sweet smelling.

Another succulent purchase, I believe it's a Crassula Perforata.

Lemon Balm

Mimosa Pudica, still so fun to touch but it has thorns now.. ouch!

Another Echeveria, the place I got my succulents from do not have plant labels, I guessed the names. I don't know what variety this is.

My Polka-dot plant

One of my first harvests, spring onions!

My gorgeous strawberries

I've harvested so many already. It seems to like the windowsill.

Delicious.

I guessed that this is a Sedum Rubrotinctum, but it's not turning red, so it could be another variety. Let me know if you know!

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks great! those strawberries look so yummy, I wish I had some already. The bougainvillea is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete