Monday 21 February 2011

Picture Spam

My collection of seeds so far.
                                         
Herb seeds in little tins
                                         
                                        

Parsley sprouts by my windowsill.

                                          

Wild Lupin, I fell in love with the flowers when I went to Prince Edward Island. The flowers grew everywhere, there were splashes of pinks and purples in every field. I got the seeds from a store in Charlottetown.

                                    

2 comments:

  1. I love your collection of seeds! so organized.
    It feels like a movie roll for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fer! :)

    I didn't include the photo, but there's a little cheese cloth baggie stuffed with rice and tied with some raffia to prevent humidity!

    ReplyDelete